- PERSONAL SENSITIVE INFORMATION
- You acknowledge that while availing any of the services through the Platform, you would be agreeing to share your ‘Personal Sensitive’ information with us for the purpose of rendering services. The Personal Sensitive information is defined to include information that whether on its own or in combination with other information may be used to readily identify or contact You, which includes but is not limited to – name, age, residential / office address, mobile number, email address, credit / debit card details, bank account number, passwords, video / audio call data records, demographic data and such other information as may be required for creation of your account on the Platform.
- Your calls (video or audio) with the relationship managers may be recorded and stored with us. If you choose not to consent to recording of such call, please intimate the same to the concerned relationship manager.
- Furthermore, you acknowledge that IPV will be free to use, collect and disclose such information relating you that is freely available in the public domain without obtaining any consent from you / user.
- You acknowledge that IPV for the purpose of ensuring efficiency in services and for the purposes of identification, may send mails and / or SMS or other communications, seeking confirmations and ensuring authenticity.
- IPV would be the exclusive owner of all the recorded data and records. However, all records are regarded as confidential. Therefore, will not be divulged to any third party, unless required by the applicable law. IPV shall store your Personal Sensitive information until your membership subsists with IPV and thereafter for a minimum period of three years from the date of termination of the membership or for such period as may be required by law. Please note that in case any member terminated his membership and the same was resumed or reactivated for a certain period of time, then the period of storage shall re-set again.
- If You need to update or correct your Personal Sensitive information or have any grievance with respect to the processing or use of your Personal Sensitive information, or place a request that we should no longer use your Personal Sensitive information to provide you services, or you opt-out of receiving communications such as promotional and marketing-related information regarding the services, for any reason. You can approach your relationship manager for the same and we will take all reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes within a reasonable period of time. However, once such Personal Sensitive information is withdrawn, we shall no longer be responsible for the delivery of services or access to Platform/s. Additionally, you acknowledge that IPV would under no circumstances be responsible for the correctness of the information provided by you. In such cases, please note that We will retain your information for as long as your account with the services is active and as needed to provide you the services. We shall not retain such information for longer than is required for the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force. After a period of time, your data and information may be anonymized and aggregated, and then may be held by us as long as necessary for us to provide our services effectively, but our use of the anonymized data will be solely for analytic purposes.
- USAGE OF INFORMATION
- For the purpose of providing you the services;
- In an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form – for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, for commercial and business use;
- For communication purposes;
- Debugging customer support related issues;
- For the purpose of contacting you to complete any transaction if you do not complete a transaction after having provided us with your contact information in the course of completing such steps that are designed for completion of the transaction. IPV also reserves the right to use information for the following purposes:
- Publishing such information on the Platform
- Contacting You for offering new products or services;
- Contacting You for taking feedback on service;
- Analysing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility; and
- Analysing anonymized practice information for commercial use.
- Upon sharing of your Personal Sensitive information with IPV, you hereby consent to collection and use of such information by IPV.
- IPV specifically disclaims any liability with regard to any action resulting from your participation in any services, and you agree that you waive any claims against IPV relating to same, and to the extent such waiver may be ineffective, you agree to release any claims against IPV resulting consequentially;
- You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration. If your personal information changes, you may correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend information by making the change on our member information page or by contacting us through the concerned relationship manager. We will make all reasonable efforts to make requested changes in our then active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete), or IPV has reasonable grounds to suspect that the information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete, IPV may, at its sole discretion, discontinue the provision of services to you. There may be circumstances where IPV will not correct, delete or update your Personal Data, including (a) where the data is kept solely for evaluative purpose; and (b) the data is in documents related to a prosecution if all proceedings relating to the prosecution have not been completed;
- IPV may require you to pay with a credit card, wire transfer, debit card or cheque for services, for which subscription amount(s) may be payable. IPV will collect your financial details such as bank account numbers, credit card number and will use that information for the billing and payment processes, including but not limited to the use and disclosure of such information to third parties as necessary to complete such billing operation. Verification of information, however, is accomplished solely by you through the authentication process. Your credit-card/debit card details are transacted upon secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care as per current technology. You are advised, however, that internet technology is not full proof safe, and You should exercise discretion on using the same. We use Razorpay for processing payments. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) when processing payment. Your purchase transaction data is only used as long as it is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is not saved. Our payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more insight, you may also want to read terms and conditions of Razorpay;
- As per the internet communication standards, when You or anyone else visits the Platform, IPV automatically receives the URL of the site from which anyone visits. IPV also receives the Internet Protocol (IP) address of each users’ computer / device (or the proxy server you used to access the World Wide Web), the computer operating system and type of web browser that you are using, email patterns, as well as the name of user’s ISP. This information is used to analyse overall trends to help IPV improve its service. The linkage between user’s IP address and personally identifiable information, is not shared with or disclosed to the third parties. Notwithstanding anything contrary, IPV may share and / or disclose some of the aggregate findings (not the specific data) in anonymized form (i.e., non-personally identifiable) with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others in order to help grow its business;
- You may have limited access to the Platform without creating an account on the Platform. In order to have access to all the features and benefits on our Platform, a user must first create an account on our Platform; and
- All information displayed on the Platforms is on “as-is” basis, making no representation or warranty on the accuracy or completeness of the information.
- Information other than the Personal Sensitive information that does not personally identify any user as an individual, is collected by IPV from its users (such as, patterns of utilization) and is exclusively owned by IPV. IPV may also use such information in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates;
- IPV will communicate with the users / visitors (provided any contact information was shared by them) through email, phone and notices posted on the Platform or through other means available through the Platform or otherwise, including text and other forms of messaging.
- At times, IPV conducts a user survey to collect information about users’ preferences. These surveys are optional and if users choose to respond, their responses may be kept anonymous.
Your Personal Sensitive information is maintained by IPV in electronic form on its equipments, and on the equipment of its employees. Such information may also be converted to physical form from time to time. IPV takes all necessary precautions to protect your personal information both online and off-line and implements reasonable security practices and measures including certain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of IPV’s business. However, no security measures are one hundred percent complete. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete protection of your Personal Sensitive information. Thus, you should not expect, that your Personal Sensitive information or private communications will not be collected and used by others. You should take steps to protect against unauthorised access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. IPV is and will not be responsible for the unauthorized use of Your Personal Sensitive information or any other information or for any lost, stolen, compromised passwords, or for any activity on your registered “Account” via unauthorized password activity. Additionally, we shall not be held responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of information by any third-parties outside the purview of the Platform. Further, We shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third-parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control for IPV including but not limited to, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of internet service etc.
- SHARING OF INFORMATION
- You hereby consent and authorize us to publish feedback obtained by You on our Platform, at IPV’s discretion.
- Your financial information are transacted upon secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally encrypted, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care as per current state of technology. However, you are advised to exercise discretion while saving the payment details.
- You acknowledge that some countries where We may transfer for processing or usage of Your Personal Sensitive information may not have data protection laws which are as stringent as the laws of Your own country.
- You acknowledge that IPV may be obligated to by law to disclose or transfer your Personal Information with courts and / or government agencies in certain instances such as for verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation, prosecution, and punishment for offences, or in compliance with laws. You hereby consent to disclosure or transfer of Your Personal Sensitive information in these instances.
- Notwithstanding the above, we shall not be held responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of Your Personal Sensitive information by any third-parties outside the purview of the Platform. Further, We shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third-parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control for us including but not limited to, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of internet service or telephone service of the user, etc.
- We may share Your Personal Sensitive information with other body corporate and / or associate entities and affiliates to (i) help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts and cyber security incidents, and (ii) help and detect co-related/related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services.
- IPV may also disclose or transfer your personal and other information, to a third party as part of reorganization or a sale of the assets of a IPV corporation division or IPV itself. Any third party to which IPV transfers or sells its assets to, will have the right to continue to use the personal and other information that you provide to us, in accordance with the Terms & Conditions.
- To the extent necessary to provide you with the services, IPV may provide their Personal Sensitive information to third party contractors who work on behalf of or with IPV to provide you with such services, to help IPV communicate with you or to maintain the Platform. Generally, these contractors do not have any independent right to share this information, however certain contractors who provide services on the Platform or in relation to the Platform, including the providers of online communications services, may use and disclose the Personal Sensitive information collected in connection with the provision of these services in accordance with their own privacy policies. In such circumstances, you consent to us for disclosing your Personal Sensitive information to contractors, for the intended purposes.
- CHILDREN’S AND MINOR’S PRIVACY
IPV strongly encourages parents and guardians to supervise the online activities of their minor children and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers to help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools also can prevent minors from disclosing their name, address, and other personally identifiable information online without parental permission. Although the IPV Platforms and services are not intended for use by minors, IPV respects the privacy of minors who may inadvertently use the internet or the Platforms.
Once You download and install the Mobile Application, You may be prompted to grant certain permissions to allow the Platform to perform certain actions on your device. These actions include permission to:
- read/write/modify/delete data in relation to the Platform on Your device’s storage;
- view/access information relating to networks/access networks, including permission to send and receive data through such networks/access networks;
- determine Your approximate location from sources like, but not limited to, mobile towers and connected Wi-Fi networks;
- determine Your exact location from sources such as, but not limited to, GPS;
- view/access device information, including but not limited to the model number, IMEI number, operating system information and phone number of Your device, as required to send notification/push notifications.
- LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
- Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to You on the Platforms.
- We may store temporary or permanent ‘cookies’ on Your devices to store certain data (that may not be sensitive personal data or information). You can erase or choose to block these cookies from Your device. You can configure Your device’s browser to alert You when We attempt to send You a cookie with an option to accept or refuse the cookie. If You have turned cookies off, You may be prevented from using certain features of the Platform.
- Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to You on the Platforms.
- USERS GENERATED CONTENT